[jhc] I'm still here :)

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Fri Oct 23 19:38:57 EDT 2009

Hi, just a note that even though I have not posted an update in a while
I am still around and working hard on jhc. I lost my job a few weeks ago so
things have been kind of hectic as I work out my immediate plans.

On the plus side, I should have a lot more time to work on jhc in not
long. (especially if I can find someone who wants to sponsor it.) :)

Just thought I'd let people know what was going on. I look forward to
being able to work on jhc full time for a bit.

        John