[jhc] Building cabal packages

David Roundy daveroundy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 15:40:19 EST 2009

Jhc (in this regard it is just like ghc, in fact) accepts only a very
simple format similar to the cabal files.  Ghc introduced this file
format first, and jhc works fine (I think) with just about any file
produced for ghc, but not with the newer cabal stuff (that ghc will
also barf on).  That said, it sounds quite likely that your build
worked.

What do you get with jhc --list-libraries and jhc --list-libraries --verbose?

David