[jhc] ignore optimizer phase information for INLINE pragmas as available in GHC

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Sat Nov 14 18:22:28 EST 2009

On Sat, Nov 14, 2009 at 11:43:28PM +0100, Henning Thielemann wrote:
> Where do you apply the patches? 'darcs send' says that I could still
> submit the recent patches to http://repetae.net/repos/jhc, and
>   http://repetae.net/dw/darcsweb.cgi?r=jhc;a=summary
>  does not show them, too. :-(

The way it works is 'darcs send' will send them to the list, then my
mail program flags them for me, once I review them I apply them and push
them out, but there could be a delay if I am processing several patches
at once. Since your patches were just sent as attachments I didn't see
that they were patches at first. But they should be up in the public
repo now. Thanks!

        John