[jhc] Compiling JHC from Darcs-HEAD

Henning Thielemann jhc at henning-thielemann.de
Mon Nov 2 18:51:04 EST 2009

Recently I tried to compile some programs with JHC-0.7.2 and got errors like
missing include of errno.h and after fixing this I got runtime errors. I wanted
to know, whether JHC from darcs repository still has these problems. I have
successfully installed Darcs-2, DrIFT, texinfo/makeinfo. Now I try compiling
JHC and it fails with:

jhc$ make
make  all-am
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/thielema/programming/haskell/jhc'
make[1]: *** No rule for building target »src/Doc/Attr.hs«
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/thielema/programming/haskell/jhc'
make: *** [all] Fehler 2

(I have translated some messages from German to English, thus they may differ
from the ones you get from 'make' in other countries.)