[jhc] dynamic library support?

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Thu Aug 13 01:39:16 EDT 2009

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 03:55:17PM +1000, Mark Wotton wrote:

> On 07/08/2009, at 1:18 PM, John Meacham wrote:
> I've hacked Main.hs and FromHs.hs so that if there's no main, it
> silently ignores it and omits it from the list. (Obviously
> this is sub-optimal, but it'll do for now until I have some clue what
> I'm doing.)

Hi, you should try the latest patch bundle I sent to the list, I
created appropriate hs_init() and hs_exit() functions that you should
call and ensured that the global CAFs get initialized properly in the
absence of 'main'. If you compile the C code with -D_JHC_STANDALONE=0
then it should omit the main function from the source code. I didn't
change anything else, so you will still need a dummy 'Main.main' for
now.

        John