[jhc] patches to fix *haskell* typechecking of (->)

John Meacham john at repetae.net
Thu Apr 3 20:14:25 EDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 07:58:30PM -0400, Samuel Bronson wrote:
> Okay, now before you get all excited, I must warn you that you still
> won't be able to compile Control.Arrow. There is a good bit of work
> that must be done in E before this will, in fact, compile. Much of
> this work has to do with turning fully-applied Jhc.Basics.->s into
> EPis, but there also seems to be some kind of problem with
> multi-parameter newtypes...

Could you give a summary of what these patches specifically fix about
type checking? It is not immediatly obvious to me from looking at the
patches. Also, could you add 'send --unified' to your .darcs/defaults,
that will make patches you send me be in unified format which is easier
to read.

        John

--
John Meacham - ⑆repetae.net⑆john⑈