[jhc] darcs patch: Add foreign import "dynamic" support (and 8 more)

Samuel Bronson naesten at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 23:56:50 EDT 2007

Okay, I think it would be working now if the "unsafeCoerce" primitive
would work. Not quite sure, though. Guidance welcome ;-). Sorry about
the dupes -- darcs ought to have a "dot graph of pending patches"
function...

Mon Jul  2 20:47:22 EDT 2007  Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail.com>
  * Add foreign import "dynamic" support

Fri Jul  6 12:11:13 EDT 2007  Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail.com>
  * Remove E/FromHs.hs~ from repo

Fri Jul  6 18:56:11 EDT 2007  Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail.com>
  * Get pure foreign exports through E... Grin forgets them though

Sat Jul  7 14:19:32 EDT 2007  Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail.com>
  * Get foreign exports through Grin, yay!

Sat Jul  7 14:19:50 EDT 2007  Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail.com>
  * Make "make ghci" an alias for "make i"

Sat Jul  7 16:11:43 EDT 2007  Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail.com>
  * Add unsafePerformIO to wired-in functions

Sat Jul  7 16:43:26 EDT 2007  Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail.com>
  * Implement foreign exports returning IO () (clumsily)

Sat Jul  7 16:47:23 EDT 2007  Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail.com>
  * tag things to make Grin happyier about my 'c' functions. I don't really understand this, which is why I made a seperate patch...

Sat Jul  7 23:51:40 EDT 2007  Samuel Bronson <naesten at gmail.com>
  * Not-quite-working attempt to use unsafeCoerce to get the right type...