[Haskell-iPhone] Using ghc-ios with cabal sandbox

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 22:58:34 UTC 2014

Hi Axis,

I'm looking at my notes from my (brief) attempt to try sandboxes with
ghc-ios, and it looks like one major issue is that the --builddir flag
isn't paid attention to when installing into a sandbox, thus the object
files from different architectures get mixed up. That will likely need a
patch to cabal (I don't think many of the cabal devs are using multiple
architectures/cross compilation) -- filing a bug would be great.

Best
Luke