[Haskell-iPhone] GHC build fails for Xcode 5 Final because of llvm-gcc-4.2 made obsolete

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 13:30:09 CEST 2013

Hi Sergey,

Yes, I was hoping to find time to finish a new iteration of GHC-iOS with
the new toolchain in Xcode 5 before it was released but didn't quite make
it. I hope to have some time this week.

In the meantime you should be able to grab Xcode 4.6.3 by visiting
developer.apple.com/ios and clicking "Looking for an older version of
Xcode?". Xcode 4.6.3 and Xcode 5 should be able to live happily next to one
another if you give them different names (that's how I've been navigating
this).

Cheers
Luke