[Haskell-iPhone] A GitHub project

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 07:27:04 CEST 2013

Hey Carl,
respectfully, no one will be able to use your starter template for
developing IOS software because of the license. GPL (any version) cannot be
put on the APP store, and under the "standard EFF" interpretation of the
GPL, even just looking at this code for ideas could be construed as
derivative work.

That said, thanks for sharing! (but would you please consider using
MIT/BSD/Apache style licenses so that other can safely look at your code?)

cheers
-Carter