[Haskell-iPhone] Building ghc-ios after a clean git clone

Alex Carter alrunner4 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 04:42:29 CET 2013

Just curious: I've been messing with multi-ghc lately, which installs
tarball distributions fine, but I haven't figured out how to get this
source build to work with it. The multi-ghc makefile tries to build it if i
clone the ghc-ios repo into it, but I assume the environment is wrong, and
I haven't been able to figure out how to get it to stick once the multi-ghc
makefile does its thing. Perhaps this is a question better posed to someone
who's worked on multi-ghc, but since we're talking builds anyway...

Thanks,
Alex