[Haskell-iPhone] Can we patch official GHC to make iOS development easier?

Stephen Blackheath [to GHC-iPhone] likeliest.complexions.stephen at blacksapphire.com
Thu Feb 14 22:45:10 CET 2013

All,

This is a quick note to let everyone know that Luke and I are working in
earnest right now to get the iOS compiler integrated into mainline GHC,
and I've submitted our first patch:

Our work in progress can be seen in the master-merge-ios branch at
https://github.com/ghc-ios/ghc

Steve