[Haskell-iPhone] More arm-apple-darwin10-ghc trouble

Schell Scivally efsubenovex at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 18:29:00 UTC 2013

It looks like nuking jobs: $ncpus did the trick. I now have primitive and
vector installed and confirmed with arm-apple-darwin10-ghc. After building
my static lib the next issue is that I'm having a lot of linking errors in
Xcode. Here is the build log:
https://gist.github.com/schell/f10af8c0d29e24da5c25

Schell Scivally
http://blog.efnx.com