[Haskell-iPhone] More arm-apple-darwin10-ghc trouble

Schell Scivally efsubenovex at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 17:56:51 UTC 2013

Hey guys, I thought I had fixed my issues by rebuilding HEAD but it looks
like I just went in a circle and now I'm back at the same problem from my
first message:
http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/iphone/2013-December/000345.html

I'm trying to cabal install vector but it's failing while installing
primitive. The log file shows no error, so it looks like it's silently
erring. My setup is here:
https://gist.github.com/schell/f3a737171ce2f6b1119c
Just for posterity I'll post the output from `arm-apple-darwin10-cabal
install vector`:

Resolving dependencies...

Configuring primitive-0.5.1.0...

Failed to install primitive-0.5.1.0

Last 10 lines of the build log (
/Users/schell/.cabal/logs/primitive-0.5.1.0.log ):

primitive-0.5.1.0 failed during the configure step. The exception was:

ExitFailure 127

vector-0.10.9.1 depends on primitive-0.5.1.0 which failed to install.

The build log is empty.
Furthermore, for a while I was trying to use cabal like
`arm-apple-darwin10-cabal --config-file=arm.config install vector`,
pointing it to a custom cabal file (one that was just autogenerated the
first time I issued the command). This looked like it was working, but it
says that the package is already installed. If I don't include the
--config-file option it errs like above.

Using arm-apple-darwin10-ghc to build my project is failing because it
can't find Data.Vector.Storable but I can't seem to get cabal to install it
in the correct location.

--
Schell Scivally
http://blog.efnx.com