[Haskell-iPhone] ld: warning with HEAD

Schell Scivally efsubenovex at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 00:38:12 UTC 2013

Currently I'm using `arm-apple-darwin10-cabal
--config-file=path/to/my/arm/config build

The cabal file and the rest of the source can be found at
https://github.com/schell/blocks-ios/

I'm following the directions at
https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Building/CrossCompiling/iOS as much
as possible but I don't really know how to use ghc to build all the files
in a project (when I try it can't find the IOS.Touch module), which is why
I'm trying to use cabal. That wiki page says nothing of using cabal so I'm
assuming that I'm in dragon territory with most of this, so forgive me if
I'm making some obvious mistake.

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Maxwell Swadling <maxwellswadling at gmail.com

>>> http://github.com/schell
>>> http://twitter.com/schellsan