[Haskell-iPhone] ld: warning with HEAD

Schell Scivally efsubenovex at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 23:24:01 UTC 2013

Carter pointed out I only mentioned the warning. ld spits out a warning and
then the build fails in the linking phase because the static lib was
ignored and not linked, making the main() provided by the lib undefined:

ld: warning: ignoring file
/Users/schell/Code/blocks-ios/Blocks/dist-arm/build/Blocks/Blocks.a, file
was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (armv7):
/Users/schell/Code/blocks-ios/Blocks/dist-arm/build/Blocks/Blocks.a

ld: warning: ignoring file
/Users/schell/Code/blocks-ios/Blocks/dist-i386/build/Blocks/Blocks.a, file
was built for archive which is not the architecture being linked (armv7):
/Users/schell/Code/blocks-ios/Blocks/dist-i386/build/Blocks/Blocks.a

Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:

  "_main", referenced from:

     implicit entry/start for main executable

     (maybe you meant: _c_main)

ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7

clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

--
Schell Scivally
http://blog.efnx.com