[Haskell-iPhone] GHC-iPhone v4 patches - Builds but needs a little debugging yet

Stephen Blackheath [to GHC-iPhone] likeliest.complexions.stephen at blacksapphire.com
Tue May 15 11:17:53 CEST 2012

Jonathan,

Actually you just reminded me. There's some package you have to install
called "Command line tools" on the latest Xcode, otherwise they don't work.

http://guide.macports.org/chunked/installing.xcode.html

"After installing Xcode 4.3, the Command Line Tools must be installed.
This is done from the Downloads section of Xcode's preferences."

Steve