[Haskell-iPhone] iPhone demo

Maarten Hazewinkel maarten.hazewinkel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 08:40:36 CEST 2012

Unfortunately that won't work unless your phone is jail broken.
IOS applications need to be signed before they will install or run on a device.
Apple signs them for general distribution, and a developer can sign them on his own machine for installation on devices specifically registered for development.
That's why you won't find what you're looking for.

Cheers,
Maarten

Sent from my iPad