[Haskell-iPhone] Arm cabal

Casey Basichis caseybasichis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 06:55:32 CET 2012

Hi,

I've been trying to get the iOS cabal running with no success.  I do have
GHC running on iOS otherwise.

Here is some information.  I installed the GHC-IOS haskell.  Later I
installed the Haskell Platform for working on the system (in case that
could be the cause).  I have run the cabal install commands (I pretty much
always have to add sudo to get any of these commands working).

During the install of the modified cabal I get a law of rawSystemExit's but
it seems to install.  I run the the env.sh (with the build dir set to my
own) and try installing a package.

One time it seemed to work:
runOutput /usr/local/ghc-iphone/bin/arm-apple-darwin10-ghc ["--info"] etc

every attempt since gives me this kind of path

runOutput /usr/bin/ghc ["--info"]

any idea how I can get cabal running for iOS?

Thanks,
Casey

merry xmas!

--