[Haskell-iPhone] cabal custom build type

Luke Iannini lukexipd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 23:46:45 CET 2012

Hi Stefan,

Yes, I hit that one too! I actually have a small list of package
workarounds I will publish; happily I haven't found anything I couldn't get
compiling eventually : ).

The simple workaround here is to
cabal unpack syb
cd syb-0.3.7

change the build type from Custom to Simple, then
cabal install

(if I remember correctly the Custom build was for unit testing purposes so
this isn't too bad)
Cheers
Luke