[Haskell-iPhone] Running hsc2hs

David Pollak feeder.of.the.bears at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 19:05:58 CET 2011

Thanks!

Now that my project (http://visi.pro ) is public and the open source code
is available (http://visi.io ), it's going to a big pile of fun to
integrate Visi.io into OS X, iOS and other environments with full
cross-builds, etc.  But that's not a topic for this list.

What I would like to say is a *huge* thanks to Stephen for GHC-iPhone and
for his excellent help.

I'm looking forward to the 7.4.1 stuff that does full cross-compilation and
I'm also looking forward to Visi.io contributing back to this community and
to the greater Haskell community.

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 8:15 PM, Manuel M T Chakravarty <mchakravarty at me.com

--
Visi.Pro, Cloud Computing for the Rest of Us http://visi.pro