[Haskell-iPhone] Running hsc2hs

Stephen Blackheath [to GHC-iPhone] likeliest.complexions.stephen at blacksapphire.com
Sat Nov 12 05:26:49 CET 2011

David,

iphone-hsc2hs and iphone-simulator-hsc2hs are automatic, and
iphone-cabal can run them for you automatically. The native hsc2hs
(meaning, the stock standard version without a prefix for compiling
programs on the PC) definitely won't work. I haven't used c2hs.

I don't know what is going wrong for you.

Steve