[Haskell-iPhone] Installing ghc-iphone from source

Stephen Blackheath [to GHC-iPhone] likeliest.complexions.stephen at blacksapphire.com
Tue Mar 8 06:20:36 CET 2011

William,

1. Take the patches from here...

http://projects.haskell.org/ghc-iphone/downloads/patch.snowleopard/

2. Read the README.SnowLeopard file.

3. Then install according to the instructions in GHC-iPhone.pdf (which
is a little old), except that you use ghc version 6.10.4 in all cases.

config-iphone.sh is created by applying the patches.

http://projects.haskell.org/ghc-iphone/downloads/GHC-iPhone.pdf

Steve