[Hugs-users] compiling hugs

Sam Halliday sam.halliday at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 13:04:47 UTC 2020

Hi Anthony,

I indeed am still listening :-)

I had considered doing that, but I didn't want to start downloading
binaries because my entire interest in hugs is driven by a compulsion to
be able to bootstrap a Haskell compiler with nothing but a C compiler to
hand and relying on pre-built binaries is as sinful as just using a
pre-built ghc in that frame of mind.

Please do let me know if anybody can figure out how to compile the
missing library!