[Hugs-users] Trying to uninstall

David dfkettle at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 10:33:02 EST 2009

Thanks for your help. I hope you don't think that I don't like
WinHugs, but I was having problems with ghc, and I thought it might be
due to some conflict between them. So I wanted to uninstall WinHugs
just to eliminate that possibility. Since then, someone else on the
ghc mailing list told me what was causing the problem (nothing to do
with WinHugs!).

David.