[Hugs-users] Correction: TFP 2007 Submission Deadline is Tomorrow

TFP 2007 tfp2007 at shu.edu
Wed Jan 31 10:26:45 EST 2007

Dear Colleagues,

Apologies in advance for the "p.m." ommission.

This is a kind reminder that the deadline for extended abstract
submissions to TFP 2007 is tomorrow, Feb. 1 at 11:59 p.m. EST. We are also
pleased to announce that the TFP 2007 invited speaker is John McCarthy,
Stanford University. For further details, please visit our website at:
http://cs.shu.edu/tfp2007/ .

The TFP 2007 program committee looks forward to receiving your
submissions!

Best wishes,

Marco

Dr. Marco T. Morazan