[Hugs-users] list vs. atom

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 06:31:03 EDT 2007

Hi

> what is the best way to distinguish atoms and lists in haskell?

In a statically typed language everything is distinguished at compile
time, you might want to rephrase your question - starting with what
you are hoping to achieve, so someone can give you the Haskell way of
doing this.

Also you are likely to get much more success asking on
haskell-cafe at haskell.org - this list is more for issues with using
Hugs, rather than general Haskell questions.

Thanks

Neil