[Hugs-users] Record puns, time for removal?

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 16:57:12 EDT 2006

Hi

> This feature was removed from Haskell (I was never sure why).
> However, I think it is a handy feature and should certainly not be
> removed if it is already implemenetd.

Does it make sense to have a feature that is available in Hugs and Yhc
bug not GHC? I'd suggest that if you want this feature, you try and
get it put back in for Haskell Prime. I personally have no particular
feeling one way or the other about this feature - I just want to
remove configuration flags from Yhc that no-one understands and move
towards standard Haskell.

Thanks

Neil