[Hugs-users] WinHugs beta 3

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:00:46 EST 2006

> load some module VIA THE MENU (File/Open)
>
> then use the Up arrow key to recall this command from history
>
> this shows the bug #1 - this ":load ..." command added to history with
> the LF character

Yep, thats a bug - and a very easy to fix one at that. Its fixed in
the CVS now. I never use the Open button at all, I always use drag and
drop for files, which is how this bug survived.

> now press Enter key
>
> this shows the bug #2 ;)

This is actually a Hugs bug, that can be directly poked on Windows by typing

:load ""

Which leads to a buffer underflow. I have also fixed this in the CVS version.

Thanks

Neil