[Hugs-users] Network.CGI missing in Hugs

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 07:26:10 EST 2006

Hi Steve,

> I also installed WinHugs. I checked under packages/network/Network.
> There are only BSD.hs, Socket.hs, URI.hs, but no CGI.hs? In fact,
> keyword search CGI on *.hs under packages/ yields nothing on both linux
> and Windows.

Not sure what has happened...

I checked and Network.CGI is in WinHugs May 2006, but not Sep 2006.
The solution to this is to install the May 2006 version
(http://cvs.haskell.org/Hugs/downloads/2006-05/WinHugs-May2006.exe)
then reinstall the Sep 2006 edition over the top of it, in the same
directory.

As to why Network.CGI is no longer available, I have absolutely no
idea. Since it seems to have disappeared on both Hugs and WinHugs it
doesn't sound like its my fault. I can only guess either it got
removed from the library (bad) or got dropped from some install file
so is missing from Hugs (not great, but easily fixable).

I guess only Ross will know about this one.

Thanks

Neil