[Hugs-users] Default Hugs98 install and packages

Nickolay Kolev nmkolev at uni-bonn.de
Sat Nov 5 17:57:06 EST 2005

Hi all,

I just compiled and installed Hugs98 from source on OSX 10.4 and
wanted to start writing some unit tests. I can see that the Hunit
library is installed in {Hugs}/packages/HUnit and this is supposed to
be in the load path. However any call to 'import HUnit' produces a
"Can't find imported module "HUnit"". Can someone please give me a
pointer as to where the library should be placed so that Hugs will
find it? Or perhaps I need to import it in another way?

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Nickolay