[Hugs-users] Problem with Hugs

Matteo Capelletti Matteo.Capelletti at let.uu.nl
Fri May 21 11:02:02 EDT 2004

Dear All,
I just started using Haskell and Hugs, I work with Linux Mandrake 9.1 and I
have a problem with the console:
Is there a way to set up Hugs in such a way that I can move the cursor using
the arrows, or repeat the last command by up-arrow? I have not been able to
do this and it is quite hard to use Hugs without this option, since I always
have to write again any command (I found a command $$ to repeat the last, but
it's not exactly what I need), I cannot make corrections, since I cannot go
back... and so on.
I hope someone can help me
Thank you very much
Matteo