[Hugs-users] Print version and quit

Leif Frenzel himself at leiffrenzel.de
Sun Jul 25 07:39:51 EDT 2004

Dimitry,

thanks for your answer. Unfortunately, the IDE is Eclipse, and it is
supposed to run on a range of platforms. I'm working on supporting Haskell
at least on Windows, Linux and MacOS, which rules out a system-dependent
approach. Calling the executable with an option is platform-independent, so
if this were possible, I would rather avoid platform-dependent solutions.

But it is a minor convenience feature anyway (the rest of the Hugs
integration works fine so far), so I will probably make a feature request to
the Hugs team and omit displaying the version in the UI for the time being.

Ciao,
Leif