SEEKING FOR ASSISTANCE

OSEBA KOMERU OSEBA2003@netscape.net
Mon, 26 May 2003 01:19:52 +0100

This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--45094be9-1a22-461e-b15b-1919ce2e1f95

Telephone/0031-630-305-701

Dear Mr/Mrs
I apologize for contacting you in this form, since you
don'tknow me personally; I am Mr,Oseba  Komeru the son of
Tamamba  Komeru who  was recently murdered in a land dispute in
Zimbabwe.
I am writing this letter to request your assistance and
confidentiality to handle a transfer of fund into a Foreign
account and I decided to write you,my late father was among
the few black Zimbabwean rich farmers murdered in cold blood
by the agents of the ruling Government of President Robert
Mugabe, for his alleged support and sympathy for the
Zimbabwean opposition party controlled by the white minority,
Before my fathers death, he has taken to Johannesburg and
deposited the sum of Twelve Million United State Dollars
($12million)with a Security and Finance Company as if he
foreseen the looming danger in Zimbabwe.
This money was allocated for the purchase of new Machinery and
chemical products for Agro allied farm and for the
establishment of new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland. These
land problems arose when President Robert Mugabe introduced a
new land act that wholly affected the rich
white farmers, and the blacks vehemently condemned the "modus
operandi" adopted by the government. This resulted to rampant
Killings and mob action by the war veterans and some political
thugs,precisely more than three thousands(3,000)people have so
far been killed.Heads of government from the west, especially
Britain and United States have voiced their condemnation of
Mugabe's plans. Subsequently, South Africa Development
Community (S.A.D.C) has continuously supported Mugabe's new
land act, it is against this background that my entire family
who are currently residing in South Africa have decided to
transfer my father's money into a foreign account. As the
eldest son of my father, I am saddled with the responsibility
of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be
transferred without the knowledge of my government who are
tactically freezing our family's wealth and South Africa
government seem to be playing along with them. I am faced with
the dilemma of investing this money in South Africa for the
fear of encountering the same experience in the future,since
both countries have the same political history.
More so, The South Africa Foreign Exchange policy does not
allow such investment, Hence I am seeking for political asylum
in The Netherlands.As a business person whom I entrusted my
future and that of my family into his hands, I must let you
know that this transaction is 100% risk free and the nature of
your business does not necessarily matter. For your
assistance,we are offering you 15% of the sum 80% for me and
my family, while 5% will be mapped out for any expenses that
we may incurred during this transaction.We wish to invest our
money on commercial properties based on your advice.Finally, I
will demand for assurance that you will not sit on the money
when it gets to the account you are going to provide in your
country.If this proposal is accepted by you, please confirm
your interest by send me an email.

Thank you and God bless you.

Awaiting your urgent respond.

Best Regard
Oseba   Komeru.
--45094be9-1a22-461e-b15b-1919ce2e1f95--