LETTER OF INTENT.

MR.ZAKARI IBRAHIM. zakariibrahim1@anfmail.com
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:40:36 +0100

--===_SecAtt_000_1fufjyxrwpuswj

>From the Desk of=3A
MR=2EZAKARI IBRAHIM=2E
ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT
ZENITH INTL=2E BANK LTD=2E
MARINA- BRANCH=2C LAGOS=2E
NIGERIA=2E
PRIVATE Email=3A=28zakariibrahim1=40anfmail=2Ecom=29

 Request For Foreign Partner

Dear friend=2C

I sincerely write to seek your co-operation and trust to enable my colleagues and I carry out an urgent business opportunity in my department=2E
I work with the zenith Intl=2EBank ltd currently I am the senior manager of bills and exchange at the foreign remittance department of my bank=2E I was the account officer to one Mr=2E Butch=2ER=2EMiguel who died along with his family on the 8th of November 1999 in an ADC Boeing 727 plane crash at Egirin River=2E All 141 passengers on board were feared dead=2E

He left in his domiciliary account the total sum of $30=2E5million Thirty million five hundred thousand USA Dollars=2E Since the management got the information of his death we have been expecting any of his relation or his next of kin to come up and claim his money=2E Unfortunately from the day of his death till the time of this letter none of his relation or friends has come up for the claim=2E The banking and financial law of zenith Intl=2EBank ltd stipulates that if such fund remained unclaimed after a period of four =284=29 it will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill=2E
On this discovery=2C I and two other senior staffs now decided to do business with you and release the money to you as the next of kin to Butch=2ER=2EMiguel for safety and subsequent disbursement=2E I will soon proceed for my retirement leave this year=2C and I personally do not want this fund to be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill=2E That is why I wanted the fund to be move out of the bank before I proceed on my retirement=2E

The need for a foreigner as next of kin in this project is occasioned by the fact that the customer Mr=2E Butch=2ER=2EMiguel was a foreigner and a Nigerian cannot stand as his next of kin or heir=2E We have agreed that 30% of the Fund would be for you as foreign partner thereafter my colleague and I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated=2E

To enable the immediate transfer of the fund into your nominated account=2Cyou will first apply to the bank as the next of kin of the deceased=2Cindicating your bank account number and location where in the money will be remitted=2E Upon receipt of your acknowledgement indicating your interest=2CI will send to you the text of the application that you will send to the zenith Intl=2EBank authority for an approval to submit your claims=2E

Send your reply through my direct and private email address=2E=28zakariibrahim1=40anfmail=2Ecom=29 indicates your direct Fax and telephone number for effective communication that this transaction needs=2E Do not reply through the zenith Intl=2EBank email address because it=92s belonged to the senior staffs for public use=2E

Please note that you are not to appear in person=2C as every thing regarding this project will be strictly on documentations and every banking documents needed for this transaction will be taken care of by my self=2E

Looking forward to your urgent response=2E

Yours Faithfully=2C

MR=2EZAKARI IBRAHIM=2E
ZENITH INTL=2E BANK LTD=2E

PLEASE REPLY To =3A=28zakariibrahim1=40anfmail=2Ecom=29

--===_SecAtt_000_1fufjyxrwpuswj