Your Assistance:

James Kabila jameskabila@survivormail.com
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:36:35 +0200

From=3A James Kabila

Madrid Spain
SEND REPLY TO MY SECURED MAILBOX=3A
ja=5Fkabila=40email=2Ecom

Dear Sir=2C

In appreciation of your esteemed contact received
through a reliable source and the choice of your
country=2EMy name is James Kabila=2Cfrom the Democratic
Republic of Congo=2Cformaly known as Zaire and the first
son of the second wife of the late president Laurent
Kabila=2E

As you may be aware my father was assasinated by one
of his bodyguards on the 16th day of january 2001=2EI
escaped from being arrested by my half brother =2Cthe
current head of state=2E
Considering the relationship between Spain and my
country=3Fs new government=2Cmy mother adviced me to leave
for Spain with a trunk containing USD 17 MILLION
=28SEVEN-TEEN MILLION=29which i deposited in a security
company here in Spain=2EI=3Fm here as a political refugee
that's why I have to contact you so that you can come
down to Spain and help me to move the money to your
country for investment=2E

This money is what me and my mother are depending on
after my half brother seized
all my father=3Fs accounts and assets=2E I will reward you
handsomely if you can assist me to
move this money to your country for investment=2EPlease
keep this as a secret for the benefit of my family=2EI
hope for your positive response soon=2EThe bottom line
is that we need to meet in Spain to
arrange on the relocation of the fund to your country
Interms on things I want are=3A

1=2EHelp me to bank the money in a safe account=2E

2=2EHelp me to get a residential papers and giving me
directions as to what to invest on=2E

Please get back to me as soon as you receive my
message to enable me finalise with the security
company where I deposited the fund=2E

BEST REGARDS
JAMES KABILA=2E