Waiting to hear from you.

Dr.Williams Okun. drokunwill@hknetmail.com
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 08:10:01 +0200

Dear Sir=2C

REQUEST ASSISTANCE=2FPARTNERSHIP =2E

I am  a member of a contract award and review committee =2EA contract already executed by a foreign firm in Africa in 1999 was over invoiced by us to the tune of $8=2C600=2C000=2E00 =28Eight million six hundred thousand United states dollars=29=2E

 In the light of the above=2C I ask for your assistance in the transfer of this excess floating fund in a suspence account  into a foreign account you may wish to provide=2C for it was a category =22A=22 contract=2C =28strictly reserved for foreign contractors=29 this informed my request=2C and also that I am forbidden by my government to run any foreign account=2E

After the sucessful transfer=2C 20% of the total sum will go to you for your assistance=2E 5% of the total  sum will be set aside  to compensate for any incidental expenses incured by both parties=2E

More details will be given in the course of correspondence=2E

Your confidentiality is highly required since I am still in active service =2E

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation=2E

Regards=2C

Dr=2EWilliams Okun=2E

TELEPHONE=3A234-1-776-3350=2E
FAX=3A234-1-759-7912=2E

You can contact me on my home email on=2E

drokunwill=40hknetmail=2Ecom