special request for fund

lawrence lawl lawmaya2000@yahoo.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 10:10:13 -0800 (PST)

--0-1484923814-1037556613=:60601

Dear sir/Madam,

I am lawrence Lawal the public  relation officer for the association for muslim students University of Lagos, Nigria.

Sir/Madam, i am writting you this mail in order to solisidiate for fund from you and your reputable oragnisation.

We Muslims association of the above named school decided to comence a project of building a musque in our campus. We came to realise that Allah teachings is fading out of our school as the opposite religion has really bombaded our campus with many churches in which many programmes is beeing held. In due course we realised that some of the muslim brothers and sisters have been gradually converted to their religion and we are not really happy about the situation.We the muslim student association held a meeting on the 7th of November. The meeting wes tagged"THE POSSIBLE WAYS TO STOP AND SOLVE THE BROBLEMS FACING THE MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON OUR CAMPUS.Afer the meeting we concluded on building a 2,000 sitters hall/mosque in our campus in which the school authourity has approved and has given us a piece of land on campus to build the musque, without any financial support

We are now faced with the financial problems and we have set to complete the project less than three(3) months.

I therefore write on behalf of the muslim student association of Lagos State University to solicidiate for your financial support towards this project.

We pray that as you help the Almighty Allah will continue to bless you.

Thanks for your co-operation

We look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,

Lawrence Lawal

P.R.O.(muslim students association of Lagos State University Nigeria)

NB: this E-mail is signed by all the executives.

--0-1484923814-1037556613=:60601

<P>Dear sir/Madam,</P>
<P>I am lawrence Lawal the public&nbsp; relation officer for the association for muslim students University of Lagos, Nigria.</P>
<P>Sir/Madam, i am writting you this mail in order to solisidiate for fund from you and your reputable oragnisation.</P>
<P>We Muslims association of the above named school decided to comence a project of building a musque in our campus. We came to realise that Allah teachings is fading out of our school as the opposite religion has really bombaded our campus with many churches in which many programmes is beeing held. In due course we realised that some of the muslim brothers and sisters have been gradually converted to their religion and we are not really happy about the situation.We the muslim student association held a meeting on the 7th of November. The meeting wes tagged"THE POSSIBLE WAYS TO STOP AND SOLVE THE BROBLEMS FACING THE MUSLIM BROTHERS AND SISTERS ON OUR CAMPUS.Afer the meeting we concluded on building a 2,000 sitters hall/mosque in our campus in which the school authourity has approved and has given us a piece of land on campus to build the musque, without any financial support</P>
<P>We are now faced with the financial problems and we have set to complete the project less than three(3) months.</P>
<P>I therefore write on behalf of the muslim student association of Lagos State University to solicidiate for your financial support towards this project.</P>
<P>We pray that as you help the Almighty Allah will continue to bless you.</P>
<P>Thanks for your co-operation</P>
<P>We look forward to hearing from you.</P>
<P>Yours sincerely,</P>
<P>Lawrence Lawal</P>
<P>P.R.O.(muslim students association of Lagos State University Nigeria)</P>
<P>NB: this E-mail is signed by all the executives.</P>
--0-1484923814-1037556613=:60601--