HUGS98-feb2001 edition

Johan Nordlander nordland@cse.ogi.edu
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 10:11:40 -0800

> Swee Guan wrote:
>
> I want to know how to install the hugs programs for windows as i cant
> seem to get it going plese inform me on how to do this.
>
> Please send reply to swigs01@hotmail.com thank you

Hi Swee,

Go to the Hugs download page, scroll down until you see the heading
"Special items for Win 32 platforms", and then click on the first link
that follows (hugs98-Feb2001.msi).  That should start the download of a
Windows Installer package.  When that file is on your hard-disk, just
double-click it and Hugs 98 will be installed.  This will among other
things result in a link to Hugs 98 in your startup menu.

Good luck,
Johan