(no subject)

Mark P Jones mpj@cse.ogi.edu
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:50:55 -0800

| Recently I've encountered that my Hugs98 which runs on windows 98=20
| was fine until lately i got a message box when i start the program
| states "This application uses CTL3D32.DLL, which is not the correct
| version.  This version of CTL3D32.DLL is designed only for Windows NT
| systems". Could you explain what happen ?

You probably installed another piece of software that replaced the
original version of the CTL3D32.DLL on your machine with a version
intended only for Windows NT.  This seems to happen quite often (in
fact it's mentioned on the Hugs download page).  You can find more
background and help with fixes at:

   http://users.ticnet.com/chuckw/ctl3d.htm

All the best,
Mark