[HOpenGL] Problem with Glut

Balazs Komuves bkomuves at gmail.com
Sun May 20 12:37:15 CEST 2012

Hello,

This is actually *two different* packages, exposing the same module
(namespace).
GHC has a language extension which allows you to select the correct package:

{-# LANGUAGE PackageImports #-}
module MyModule where
import "glfw-b" Graphics.UI.GLFW

This specifies that you want the "GLFW-b" package (as opposed to the "GLFW"
package).

You can also hide/expose/delete packages using the ghc-pkg command line
tool:

ghc-pkg hide GLFW-0.5.0.1
ghc-pkg expose GLFW-0.5.0.1

I don't recall the remove command by heart (probably "remove" :)

Hope this helps,
Balazs