[HOpenGL] Problem with Glut

ai00rea black_fury91 at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 22:34:13 CEST 2012

I have to make a project for university. I want to make a little game like
Pong. For this I decided to use Glut. I followed this tutorial but I didn't
succeed: http://netsuperbrain.com/blog/posts/freeglut-windows-hopengl-hglut/

I am using Windows 7. Now I removed all things I installed from my computer
about haskell & openGL & GLUT.
And I installed Haskell Platform. I found out that openGL and GLUT are
included in this platform. OK but there is one problem:

GHCi, version 7.0.4: http://www.haskell.org/ghc/  :? for help
[1 of 1] Compiling Main             (
C:\Users\fuRy\Desktop\openGL\teapots.hs, i
nterpreted )
Ok, modules loaded: Main.
*Main> main
cou
ld not be found.
can't load .so/.DLL for: glut32 (addDLL: could not load DLL)

Please help me. I tried 2 days to install this. Before that I tried to
instal WXHaskell too, and i failed. Or recomand me an library that you use
and there are some examples of code to figure out how to use it and is good
for my purpose: Pong.