[HOpenGL] ANN: Haskell OpenGL package updates

Jason Dagit dagitj at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 15:30:11 CEST 2011

Several months ago I announced my intent to take over maintainership
of the Haskell OpenGL bindings and associated packages.  Today I have
pushed new minor revisions to hackage.

I have updated the following packages:
  * OpenGL
  * OpenGLRaw
  * GLURaw
  * GLUT

The change log is very minor for each of these.  For my first release
as the new maintainer I opted to be very conservative about changes.
Consider this a bug fix release with updated metadata.

Please report bugs to either the Haskell OpenGL mailing list or the
appropriate issue tracker on the github page:
https://github.com/haskell-opengl

I would like to give a big thank you to the following individuals:
Sven Panne
Lars Corbjin
Dylan Simon
Alexey Karakulov
Balazs Komuves

If you contributed to this release by giving advice, filing a bug
report, sending a patch, or in some other way, and I've not listed
your name then I apologize for the omission.

Going forward I could use help with testing, development, and
documentation so if you're interested in OpenGL and Haskell let me
know and also keep your eyes out for calls for volunteers.

Thank you!
Jason