[HOpenGL] Texture Mapping??

Hector Guilarte hectorg87 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 22:02:20 EDT 2010

Hello,

I've been looking for a way to map a texture into a Quad primitive with
HOpenGL with no luck. I've already done this in C++ and had no problem. I
did the tutorial in
http://www.haskell.org/~pairwise/HOpenGL/HOpenGL.html, downloaded
the sources, compiled them and it worked great, but when I change the code
to use a .rgb file created by me with the program they provide from a .png
file of 256x256 pixels I don't have the same luck... My OpenGL version
is 2.4.0.1...

I'm really lost in mapping the file, so any kind of help would be greatly
appretiated.

I checked the textures in the examples of the red book, but they are
"procedural" textures, and I need to map an image.

One of the pictures I need to map is in
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1476919/Orange256.png
Are six like that one and are for making a Rubik's Cube. After I finish it
I'll upload it to hackage and let you all know.

Thanks a lot,

Hector Guilarte