[HOpenGL] Sporadic idle function

Robbie Carlton robbie.carlton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 20:12:02 EDT 2010

Hey.

First off: the hopengl bindings are amazing. I've already had a lot of fun
with them. When I'm doing interactive stuff there is no problem. However,
I've come across a problem with something which should be way simpler:

I'm playing with a simple particle system in haskell using hopengl on mac os
x.
My idle callback function is only getting called sporadically, while the
window has focus. If a different window has focus, the idle function is
working fine, and everything is updating great.

I can post the code, but there's a lot, and I'm wondering if this is a
common problem that you guys have seen before.

Thanks for reading

Robbie