[HOpenGL] RE: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: OpenGLRaw 1.1.0.0

Tobias Bexelius tobias_bexelius at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 27 16:55:42 EDT 2009

> * Fall back to GetProcAddress on Windows when WGL doesn't find an API
> entry. This should fix problems using core functions with some driver/OS
> combinations.

I guess this fix is supposed to be the one I suggested a few weeks ago. However, after installing the latest opengl and raw packages I get the same old problems again, and in cbits/HsOpenGLRaw.c this is the only thing I find:

void*

hs_OpenGLRaw_getProcAddress(const char *name)

{

return wglGetProcAddress((LPCSTR)name);

}

Cheers