[HOpenGL] ANNOUNCE: GPipe-1.0.1: A functional graphics API for programmable GPUs

Tobias Bexelius tobias_bexelius at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 6 14:37:05 EDT 2009

I've just uploaded a new version of Gpipe that fixes these bugs:

* Textures should now work on OpenGl 2.1 (required OpenGl 3.x previously). Thanks to Jake for the bug report.

* Added link to GPipe homepage. Still not much there though (just Jake's example code), check back in a few days.

/Tobias Bexelius