[HOpenGL] ANNOUNCE: OpenGL 220.127.116.11
Sven.Panne at aedion.de
Sat May 16 11:08:50 EDT 2009
A new version of the OpenGL package has bee uploaded to Hackage. This is
a feature release, containing the following changes and additions:
* Added support for GL_ARB_copy_buffer, GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float,
GL_ARB_half_float_pixel, GL_ARB_texture_rectangle, GL_EXT_packed_float and
* Added missing parts of GL_ARB_vertex_shader extension.
* Announce that we support MESA_ycbcr_texture and APPLE_ycbcr_422
* Improved generic vertex attribute array API.
* Added support for unsigned integral uniforms.
* Added more GLSL type tokens.
* Added missing query for texture size limits.
* Include missing aclocal.m4 and README in source distribution and removed
unused Makefiles and prologue.txt.
* Added 2 hacks to determine the Haskell equivalents of
GLchar/GLintptr/GLsizeiptr with ancient GL headers.
* Added Vector1, Vector4 and Vertex1 data types for orthogonality.
* Added Functor, Applicative, Foldable , Traversable, Typeable and Typeable1
instances for all vertex attributes plus all possible derivable instances.
More information about the HOpenGL