[HOpenGL] GLU.Tessellator crashes

Balazs Komuves bkomuves at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 17:29:46 EDT 2009

Hi,

Indeed, your example code crashes here too, on both OS X 10.5 and Windows XP
(though I would guess that the GLU code is platform-independent).

Since I have tolerance 0, that only happens if you have a duplicated vertex.
> If the vertex (200,200) appears twice (as in the simple example I attach)
> then you get the bus error, presumably when calling the Combiner.
>
> This makes me suspect that the nasty peeking and poking going on in the
> AnnotatedVertex Storable instance is not quite right, or something else is
> wrong in withCombineCallback or combineProperties (see

I checked the Storable instance for AnnotatedVertex already, and while the
code looks somewhat strange,
it appears to behave correctly.

I will try and look into what happens...

Balazs