[HOpenGL] GLU.Tessellator crashes

Jules Bean jules at jellybean.co.uk
Wed Mar 11 14:15:02 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've just written some code which uses 'tessellate' from
Graphics.Rendering.OpenGL.GLU.Tessellation and whilst it works exactly
as expected on simple data sets, it gives a bus error on larger ones
(not that large - e.g. 150 points).

This might be a bug in my OS's glu implementation, but I'm also inclined
to suspect a bug in all the peeks and pokes HOpenGL uses to handle the
data for the callbacks. I don't actually use the callback data (I've set
all the data to (0 :: Int) only because there is no storable instance
for ()).

Does anyone have a success story with this function? Has anyone used it
successfully on larger polygons?

Jules